This is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply as a snack. I make this type of bread pizzas pretty often, especially for breakfast. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids.
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
- Makes 6 bread pizzas
- 6 bread slices
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp sesame and flax seeds, to sprinkle on top
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F (200 C). Slice Mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Arrange bread slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread tomato sauce on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle dry oregano.
- Add Mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
- Add corn kernels and sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Add fresh basil and serve immediately.